Providing Efficient Estate Planning Strategies for Future Security
Starr Law Firm, PLC is an excellent resource if you need basic estate planning services or more tailored and sophisticated solutions. I work directly with individuals and families at all stages in their lives plan for their future security through the correct use of wills, living trusts, powers of attorney and advance directives (“living wills”) to health care providers.
While I do not try to convince clients to invest in more legal services than they truly need, drafting a simple testamentary will is not usually enough to cover the full range of your family’s estate planning needs. A legally sound will might represent a good start, but it is only a start. And your family doesn’t need to own much to take advantage of the benefits of a broad-based estate plan. Every adult needs at least a few basic estate planning documents to make his or her wishes known and to protect the estate.
A Practical Approach to All Key Concerns Involving Your Estate Plan
I encourage you to contact me for a consultation to explore critical, practical estate planning questions specific to your life and family such as:
- Do you have a legally solid, up-to-date basic estate plan, including a will, power of attorney and advance directive or “living will”?
- If you plan to leave your home to your spouse, will your spouse be able to maintain it? Are you unintentionally disinheriting your children?
- If you hope to pass management of a family business or professional practice to an adult child, are you sure your son or daughter can handle it?
- Are your retirement accounts flexible enough that your spouse or children can reinvest them?
- Do you have plans in place to cover the possibility that you might become incapacitated and need someone else to manage your finances and health care?
- Will you be eligible for Medicaid (called AHCCCS in Arizona) when you’re older?
Whether your estate planning needs are simple or complex, you have concerns about providing for a blended family, or you want to protect the security of a vulnerable child or adult, I can help you identify the best strategies and draft the legal instruments necessary to achieve these goals.
Call 602-795-0700 for Advice Estate Planning Guidance in Greater Phoenix
I enjoy educating people in all phases of life and a full range of financial situations on how sound estate planning techniques can protect personal and family interests. If you are ready to plan ahead for your family’s security or need guidance on any other estate law matter, contact me, Arizona estate lawyer Brian S. Starr, today.