Phoenix Estate Planning Attorney
At Starr Law Firm, PLC, in Phoenix, Arizona, my estate planning practice addresses the needs of individuals, couples and families across a wide range of situations. My approach does not include pulling a “canned” estate plan off the shelf and telling you how it will cover all your needs. Instead, I work closely with each client to make sure that he or she can choose from a range of options that are suited to their circumstances and goals.
Sound Legal and Financial Guidance for Arizona Families
My training and knowledge equips me well to advise “empty-nesters” about the best ways to protect their eligibility for Medicaid while planning for the orderly transfer of their assets to the next generation. I also advise business owners and entrepreneurs about integrating their plans for their companies into their family estate plans. Younger families can benefit from our experience with trusts and guardianship establishment to protect their children’s security.
Complete Estate Law Services for Asset Protection and Peace of Mind
I offer a full range of estate planning solutions and services tailored to unique individual and family needs, including:
- Basic estate planning tools such as the last will and testament and powers of attorney
- Solutions that address the distinctive needs of stepchildren and others in blended families
- Estate plans for nontraditional families with single parents, adopted children or unmarried partners
- Tax planning for families concerned about asset protection and exposure to estate tax liability
- Business succession planning for family business owners and those who operate professional practices
- Guidance on protection against financial exploitation of seniors and other vulnerable people
Convenient Location Serving Sun City and Scottsdale: An Arizona Wills and Trusts Lawyer Who Offers Personal Service
As an experienced Arizona estate and probate attorney, I know how trust or estate administration can expose the weaknesses in an estate plan. I help my clients protect themselves against unintended consequences, oversights, misunderstandings, and unnecessary, painful disputes between heirs and beneficiaries.
To talk about your estate planning needs and goals with a resourceful lawyer who can offer efficient, comprehensive solutions, call or e-mail me, Brian S. Starr, and schedule a meeting today.